We envision a world in which effective prevention and treatment interventions are available and accessible in all societies.
We strive to be a world leader in education, research, training and advocacy in global mental health.
We are on a mission to promote mental health and reduce the burden of mental illness around the globe by:
- Delivering postgraduate educational programs that prepare clinicians and researchers to advance the field of global mental health
- Developing training programs that build capacity for research and clinical care in low- and middle income countries
- Conducting basic and applied research that has global relevance
- Advancing community awareness and understanding of mental illness
- Advocating for human rights of people with mental health illness, including the right to participate in civil society, as specified in United Nations Declarations